This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Cascadia Training.
An Overview Of Our Course Offerings
Cascadia Training provides innovative trainings and educational opportunities for professionals needing continuing education credit. Our professional courses are designed to meet the requirements of continuing education necessary for re-licensure. Cascadia Training's workshops are approved by:
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirement - provider number: 6475.
- National Association of Social Workers Washington Chapter, Licensed Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists are eligible - provider number:1975-118.
- NAADAC, National Association of Addiction Professionals - provider number: 632
- Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI). Our workshops are "Washington State Approved Clock Hour Offerings."
- American Psychological Association, Washington Chapter (when noted)
Every attendee receives a Certificate of Completion (suitable for framing) at the end of our events.
DVD Video Courses
Fast Track is a fast and convenient way to earn your Washington State Approved CE offerings, or help you prepare for a licensure exam.
Some of our more popular courses have been professionally recorded on DVD. If you are unable to attend one of our on-site offerings during the day, you might want to consider one of our Fast Track Video courses. You can view the class and study when you want -- at home or in the office -- on your schedule.
If you sign up for our Fast Track we will send you a video of the actual in-class presentation as well as course materials and a test. When you are done studying the video, you take the test and send it back to us. As long as you pass the test with 80% or better we will award you CE’s and report them for you.
If you are taking one of the licensure exams you will receive the video and practice NBCC/ NCMHCE study guides as well as other resources to help you prepare for the test.
Missed one of our conferences, lectures or symposiums? Our Instant Replay professionally recorded DVD allow you to "replay" the event.
For Families and Community
In addition to our professional courses, Cascadia Training provides courses for families and the community in the areas of Adoption and Foster Care, family dynamics and couples care.
Coming soon to your office or home, Cascadia Training plans to offer on-demand internet courses. We also hope to offer streaming video for remote access to our live classes. Stay-tuned to this website for more information about these exciting program expansions.