This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Cascadia Training.
Courses for Professionals
Click on the title link to view detail information about this course, schedule and how to register.
- Attachment-Focused Therapy Post-Graduate Certificate Program
This small, masters class is designed for the clinician who wants to develop a specialty in treating the attachment/trauma issues of children.
- Forming Secure Attachments
This day will be an in-depth look at evidence-based methods of intervening on behalf of children and the parents who are forming attachments with them.
- Structured Educational Consultation Group
This is an open and ongoing group. Please join us. Limited to 12 people
- Changes to HIPAA, HITECH and Washington State Regulations Impacting Mental Health Care Providers
On March 26, 2013, Federal regulations related to the practice of mental health professionals changed.
- Digital Ethics in Practice Management: A Heart-Centered Approach
Very few things can keep up with the speed of tech, and mental health practice is definitely not one of them.
- Ethics and Spirituality in Therapy Practice
This workshop serves as a guide to establishing your therapeutic approach to questions of spirituality.
- HIPAA & HITECH Policies, Procedures & Forms for Health Care Professionals
This CD contains a complete set of Policies & Procedures that satisfy the HIPAA & HITECH requirements.
- Ethics in the 21st Century: Managing Boundaries in a Digital Age
In this dynamic & engaging workshop, explore how on-line access to personal information shapes modern clinical practice.
- Mental Health Ethics in Professional Practice for Counselors
This workshop will familiarize the attendee with codes of ethics for counselors.
- Art Therapy and Trauma
In offering therapy to individuals with trauma, art therapy offers an effective and safe way for clients to explore complex and overwhelming emotions
- Neuroplasticity: The Changing Brain-New Developments and Treatment Implications
This workshop provides an overview of neuroplasticity: the ability of the brain to change over the life span
- Practical Treatment Approaches: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Practical and Applied strategies for treating PTSD
- Using the DSM-5 in Practice: Making the Transition to the New Manual
The DSM 5 has arrived. What are the changes? What is new? How the Heck do we Use it?
- Assessment in Early Childhood Mental Health and Development
This clinical workshop teaches assessment skills, tools, and diagnostics to practicing clinicians, caseworkers, and early intervention providers engaging with young children.
- Become an Approved Clinical Supervisor 2-day series
Become an approved Clinical Supervisor with our two-day supervisory training course
- Motivational Interviewing: Improving client outcomes by increasing intrinsic motivation for change.
Motivational Interviewing is an established evidence based practice renowned for resolving ambivalence
- Recognition, Assessment and Treatment of Suicidality
This workshop presents original concepts in the development of suicidality as an ingenius coping mechanism which develops over time
- Working with the High IQ Client: When it Looks Like Psychopathology but Isn't
How can I tell if this is ADD or giftedness? Is my client grandiose or are they really as smart as they say? Is this Asperger's or something else? Why is my client so frustrated with others? And so sensitive, too?